Tourist Day Ticket
A full day of unlimited travel by bus, tram and metro with Arriva, Connexxion, HTM, HTMbuzz, RET, EBS, QBuzz and Blue Amigo in the South Holland Rotterdam & The Hague region.
For passengers who want one day of unlimited travel by bus, tram and metro with Arriva, Connexxion, HTM, HTMbuzz, RET, EBS, QBuzz and Blue Amigo throughout the South Holland Rotterdam & The Hague region. An easy travel ticket for tourists from at home and abroad.
Children aged three or younger can travel by public transport free of charge.
· One day of unlimited travel for one person in the South Holland Rotterdam & The Hague region by Arriva, Connexxion, HTM, HTMBuzz, RET, EBS, QBuzz and Blue Amigo.
· The ticket is valid on the day of the first check-in. You can then travel until services stop running. Please note that this is not a 24-hour ticket. That means you cannot use the ticket to travel from 11 am until 11 am the following day.
· The ticket is a disposable public transport smartcard.
· You must always check in when boarding and check out when exiting, even when transferring. You risk a fine if you fail to do this.
· The ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Where can I use the Tourist Day Ticket?
· Your ticket is valid on the buses, trams and metros of Arriva, Connexxion, HTM, HTMBuzz, RET, EBS, QBuzz and Blue Amigo (boat) in the South Holland Rotterdam & The Hague region.
· Your ticket is not valid on the train, Fast Ferry Hoek van Holland, Expeditie Haringvliet (Waterbus), Driehoeksveer Ferry, neighbourhood bus, night bus, public transport taxi, and bus numbers 195/295.
Where to buy
For an up-to-date list of sales points, go to: www.touristdaytickets.nl
What does it cost?
One ticket costs € 15.50. No reduction is available.
A Tourist Day Ticket purchased in 2019 is valid until 31 December 2020.
Conditions of carriage
The General Conditions for City and Regional Public Transport apply. Download the conditions of carriage here.
Contact information for transport companies
0900 – 202 2022 (local tariff, 2c per min)
0900 – 266 6399 (charge: 2.8c per min, with a starting price of 9.51c + your standard call charges)
available on weekdays from 7 am to 7 pm at number 0900 – HTMINFO (0900 – 4864636, local tariff)
0900 – 500 6010 (standard call charges)
0900 – 728 99 65
088 – 619 12 34
Dear visitor, we would like to hear your opinion about this website ! Would you please answer a few questions when you're almost finished with your visit?
With the button:
on this web page , you have direct access to the questionnaire. Thank you very much for your time!